Welcome to my cake blog..enjoy my creations! gracie x x

Welcome to my cake blog..enjoy my creations! gracie x x
Mother's day cakes

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Birthday Cake Bunting

I LOVE bunting, so imagine my excitement when I discovered that someone somewhere had come up with the brilliant idea of miniaturising it and decorating cakes with it..

I was bestowed the honour of making the 1st Birthday cake for the daughter of the family I live with and thought this would be a great time to try out the bunting. Once again, I took inspiration from my brilliant big sister who had done something similar for her daughter and so, I spent the best part of an evening outlining and cutting out tiny triangles then sticking them all together onto bits of string and kebab sticks..  



Yes I know, I probably do need to get out more but I have to say, I think it was worth the effort
:-)

(The cake is just a plain sponge with Vanilla Buttercream)


No comments:

Post a Comment