Welcome to my cake blog..enjoy my creations! gracie x x

Welcome to my cake blog..enjoy my creations! gracie x x
Mother's day cakes

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Afternoon Tea

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's been almost a year since I last blogged! Have to make a big effort to BLOG MORE from now on!

Here's a nice one from a while back..

We held an afternoon tea for the women at church to invite friends to, it was a fabulous afternoon and the best part was that lots of people got to hear a really great message about Jesus and how he gives us more riches than anything that the world has to offer us.

The downside was that I've yet to learn the art of delegation so ended up having a major bake-fest the day before (although I did love being in the kitchen!).

So, here's what I made:

Coffee cake
Chocolate Sponge
Scones
Lemon Drizzle Cake
Shortbread Fingers


No comments:

Post a Comment